These are the policies applied to all delivery services offered by Central Coast Landscape Products Inc.
1. No slots shall be guaranteed without 24 hours advanced notice. Same day deliveries will be offered solely at the discretion of Central Coast Landscape Products' dispatcher.
2. Please inform the salesperson of any time constraints or specific unloading instructions. If no instructions are provided our driver will unload the material on your driveway.
3. When the dispatcher provides you with a delivery slot, we do everything in our power to arrive on time. However a thirty minute window either before or after your allotted time is typical.
4. In the event your products are deemed "un-deliverable" due to insufficient space, low lying branches, hazards that could damage our trucks or any other issue that our driver deems unsafe, the delivery charge will not be refunded and the load may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
5. Our flat rate delivery fees include up to 15 minute spent onsite for the sole purpose of unloading your material. In the event that our driver ends up on standby due to no fault of our own, the driver will start tracking the standby time after 15 minutes of their arrival and the office will charge accordingly.
6. If you are paying for your products at the time of delivery (COD), payment will be collected before the material is unloaded.
7. If you need to make changes to your order, please give us as much notice as possible. Changes made within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery time cannot be guaranteed, however, we will do our best to accommodate last-minute changes up to the point of loading your reserved delivery truck.
8. If you need to make a change after the product has been loaded on the truck, a 20% restocking fee may be incurred. If your change order requires that a different delivery vehicle be used, we cannot guarantee your existing delivery time. We will reschedule your delivery to the next available time slot.
9. I require placement on any of your products, CCLP must be informed of placement needs at the time you place your order. If you did not order placement of your material at the time your order was placed, any action performed by our driver beyond the product coming directly off the truck and on to your property, will be considered "placement" and will be charged accordingly.
1o. "Tail-spreading" can be performed by our drivers at the customer's request. However tail spreading shall not be viewed as a service, but rather as a courtesy performed at the sole discretion of our driver.
Thank you for choosing Central Coast Landscape Products! The policies stated herein are meant to better serve you, our customer and to insure all of our customers receive quality materials in a prompt, professional manner. Should you have any questions relating to our delivery service, please feel free to contact us at (805) 595-3478. Thank you for your business!